Did you know? Around 95% of car sales happen at the dealership centers. The dealers are getting a large number of deals only when they start doing online advertising. Most automotive marketers are making full use of the marketing solutions available. They are aware of the challenges that they face to grow their business in the auto sector. The biggest challenge they face is to gain the trust of the leads they get and then transform them into sales. 97% of the people are checking online to book a car, repairing and servicing purposes.
10 Killer Marketing Strategies for auto dealers
- Stay at the top of Google SERP: A study by Kenshoo revealed that 70% of customers research Google before buying a car. Stay in the top place on Google is your priority prepares plans to achieve it.
- Check out competitor keywords & bid on them: Search engine marketing does not depend only to bid on the relevant keywords. Furthermore, consult with your team and then start a marketing campaign to deal with your competitors existing in the auto sector.
- Start Managing Negative Keywords: Do you know that some ads that come on your website are irrelevant to your business? The customer clicks on these ads, then; you have to pay for them. In that case, you need to bid for the exact keywords that should match your requirements.
- Adjust your campaigns as per the car-buying trends of customers: Prepare your ad campaigns as per the trends in the market. Check what the customer is looking for a small car or SUV. Take time to figure out your advertising strategy with your team and plan to display your cars to the customers.
- Use the automotive campaigns to target customers: Use the memorable days to start your campaigns to attract customers. Around 7% to 8% of car deals have been completed successfully in that time only. Figure out the things accordingly.
- Come up with unique offers for the buyers: Who are the customers you want to target? What are your strategies? The prospective customers have different concerns while purchasing a car. Their concerns about the car depend on the budget and facilities that they will get in the car.
- Make maximum use of call services: The auto dealers should emphasize Google Ad features such as call extensions, call-only campaigns, call tracking, and mobile bid adjustments. Phone calls are common in the auto sector to crack the deal.
- Remarket: Remarketing is becoming an essential component in the automotive marketing field. Display the ads to the people who viewed your site multiple times is remarketing. It is the way to remind the customer about your business and services.
- Build trust among the customers with reviews: Remember these popular anecdote reviews are an effective part of the automotive sector. Customer success stories and reviews help you to get new buyers.
- Stay active on the social networking sites: Business owners need to remain active on the social networking websites Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Post your latest updates on social media.
Follow the automotive marketing strategies and start their campaign using them. It will start at a lightning pace. You will deliver new leads to get more sales for developing your business.