Are you planning to sell your motorcycle? If your answer is yes, then don’t skip this article.
Whether you are selling your dirt or road bike, your ultimate aim will be to conclude a quick, hassle-free, and profitable sale. To achieve this, you require to carry out some prep work. We bring you a checklist to follow before putting the “motorcycle for sale” board.
Do you know what repulses prospective buyers the most? A dirty and poorly maintained motorcycle. Remember, looks are crucial. If you want to sell a motorbike online or offline quickly and at a fair price, give it a good and thorough clean-up. This weekend focus on preparing your motorcycle for sale. You can follow the below-mentioned tips :
- Give a thorough wash to your motorcycle.
- With the assistance of hydrogen peroxide, remove the bugs and grime without damaging the paintwork.
- Don’t forget to clean the often ignored area including, surface rust, gunk around the battery and under the seat.
- Fix the scuffs, scratches, and dents. You can do it on your own or visit a mechanic.
- Use furnish polish to give a shine to the center of the brakes. You can also use special brake cleaners to get rid of the residue.
For better results, schedule an inspection with the mechanic before you add your listings.
Click Attractive Photos For The Motorcycle Classifieds.
Photos are the first thing prospective buyers notice about the classified ads for motorcycles. The majority of buyers decide whether they want to invest in a motorbike or not based on its classified photographs. Without the correct technique and light quality, even the image of a stunning motorbike won’t grab the attention of the buyers. Read the below-shared tips to get the pro shots of your beast :
- Click the photos of your motorcycles outdoors, early in the morning or late in the evening when the sun is less harsh and low. Overcast skies are best for lightning.
- Another ideal background for your motorcycle photographs is the one with contrasting colors and without heavy lines. Don’t click images with a busy background such as other vehicles, telephone poles, and wrought iron fences. Ideal background choices are open fields, brick walls, and garage doors.
- Usually, sellers click the free motorcycle advertising images in back, left, right, and front angles. We recommend also capturing images of the details. Get some close-ups of the bars, motors, seat, and tank. One of the best angles is to capture the shot from the ground with a camera at the headlight level.
If you don’t trust your photography skills, we recommend hiring a professional photographer.
Promote Your Products On Puerto Rico And The World.
With the digitisation of the world, more and more buyers are taking the online route to buy a product. If you want to be ahead in the game, advertise your business on an online platform.
If you want to connect with local and global prospective buyers, add your free motorcycle listing at Puerto Rico And The World. It is a leading automobile advertising tool. It is the biggest automotive marketing opportunity for sellers.